metamerist

Sunday, November 02, 2008

After Life

For quite some time, I've been a Netflix subscriber. Their "Watch Now" catalog continues to grow, and I'm happy to see some favorite independent films and foreign films showing up on the list. I may wind up making a recommendation from time to time.



"Kore-eda, with this film and the 1997 masterpiece 'Maborosi,' has earned the right to be considered with Kurosawa, Bergman and other great humanists of the cinema. His films embrace the mystery of life, andencourage us to think about why we are here, and what makes us truly happy." - Roger Ebert

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent work I was really impressed and got lots of information from your post and encourage me to work as best as I can. keep it!
Advanced Driver Updater Crack
IDM Crack
Wondershare Filmora Crack
VMWare Workstation Pro Crack
Sony Vegas Pro Crack

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home