metamerist

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Who's Who on eBay?

After Googling "metamerist" I realized there are two metamerists on eBay. Jeez-Louise, good luck with trying to think up a unique and nonsensical moniker on the Net.*

So, anyhow, I noticed metamerist on eBay has a seller's rating with 99% positive feedback. This is not me. I am metamerist1 on eBay, and I have a seller's rating with 100% positive feedback.

I am one louder, um, I mean 1% better than the other metamerist. (Not necessarily the case statistically given my 21 transactions vs. his/her 103 transactions, but...)

Just trying to clear my good name.

* "There are a billion people in China. It's not easy to be an individual in a crowd of more than a billion people. Think of it. More than a BILLION people. That means even if you're a one-in-a-million type of guy, there are still a thousand guys exactly like you.” -- A. Whitney Brown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home