metamerist

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Body Language and Emotion of Cats



The Body Language and Emotion of Cats by Myrna Milani
Edition: Paperback
Price: $10.17

15 of 19 people found the following review helpful:

Excellent, June 12, 2001
This was a real eye-opener for me. It was amazing to read of the complex range of behaviours and emotions you can spot simply from looking at a cat. Barry, my spaniel, and I often watch Maureen, next door's Persian as she walks across the wall at the end of my garden. We have detected disdain as she walks away from us with her tail in the air and back-eye winking, and smug pity as she eyes Barry's vain yapping from behind the French windows, but I am intrigued to learn that cats can feel pessimistic and have a rudimentary concept of the bourgeoisie and slapstick humour.

---

In this space, I've never mentioned the mock Amazon reviews penned by Henry Raddick (London UK) from 2001 to 2003. There must be over a hundred reviews listed, and many of these Internet classics are hysterical.

link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home