metamerist

Monday, July 18, 2005

I'm Afraid I'm Developing an Itchy 1-Click Finger

The deals to be found in the Used section at Amazon are just too good to pass up sometimes. Recently, at Design Observer, Michael Bierut recommended his favorite book, Act One: An Autobiography by playright Moss Hart:

"Act One by Moss Hart is not the best book I’ve ever read. But it is my favorite. Most people to whom I recommend it have never heard of it, or of its author. But on about my fifth rereading I realized why I like it so much: it’s the best, funniest, and most inspiring description of the creative process ever put down on paper."

link

The used copies started at $1.58 plus shipping. There was no way my curiosity-driven 1-Click Shopping finger could escape a situation like that. (Of course if Jeff Bezos doesn't cease his hippoproctic behavior, I am pretty sure I will be able resist in the future.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home